Dear Maarit Johanna, you are too kind to think of me and honor with this wonderful award “Blog Of The Year 2012″. It is a really a great award to receive and possess. I really appreciate you for your generosity for your nomination.
My dear blogger friends, if you haven’t met Maarit-Johanna yet, please check out her wonderful blog at “The World of Alexander the Great”.
The “Blog Of The Year” award is a little different from other awards which we have been receiving in the past or still under circulation because this award remains alive even after you accept/post it and allows you to collect, accumulate the STARS. (Please refer to my AWARD page for details of Nominations for the Stars to accumulate).
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog / blogs you think deserve for the “Blog Of The Year” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog / blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog / blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience (I cannot join that group as I am not on Facebook).
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star!
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
I want to give this award to my wonderful and talented blogger friends, but at this moment it is difficult for me to start with and I am afraid that I may miss some deserving blogs. Please keep passing it on to keep the star shinning on the blogs for the years to come.
Here are my nominees, without any order :
1.My first nomination goes back to Maarit Johanna( who has nominated me) for deserving another STAR to the “Blog Of The Year” award : “The World of Alexander the Great”
Congrats to everyone🙂